FIND OUT MORE TODAY!
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Media And Digital Practice (Top-up)
Awarded by the University of Portsmouth, UKNew digital technologies bring about fundamental shifts in the way we produce, distribute and consume media. This degree combines practical digital media production skills with the critical study of new media forms. Essentially, you will develop creative and professional new media techniques associated with the contemporary, emerging and multi-platform digital media industry.
Progression pathway from diploma to degree programmes
Be taught and guided by highly-qualified academics and experienced professionals from the industry
Relevant industry visits, seminars, and workshops are organized for students to stay up-to-date with industry trends
Master your skills and boost your profile with hands-on experience in our TV & Radio studios as well as Audio & Video editing suite
- Ranked 37th best University in UK by The Guardian University Guide 2018
- Ranked 56th by The Complete University Guide 2018
- Ranked in the World's Top 100 Universities under 50 years old by The Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017
The University of Portsmouth has a wide range of programmes and an excellent reputation for quality teaching. The University also sustained high levels of student satisfaction*. The commitment in preparing you for your future career is evident in every course.
It is one of only four universities in the southeast of UK to be awarded the highest 'Gold' rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) - the UK Government's scheme that recognises excellent teaching in UK universities.
* 2017 National Student Survey (NSS), UK
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Media and Digital Practice (Top-Up)
Awarded by the University of Portsmouth, UK
● Free Canon DSLR EOS 1300D (for first 100 students enrolled to year 2 programme only)
● Combines practical digital media production skills with the critical study of new media forms
● Develop creative and professional new media techniques associated with the contemporary, emerging and multi-platform digital media industry
● 100% coursework
● Full-time : 16 months (Year 2 Entry ) I 8 months (Year 3 Entry)
● Part-time : 24 months (Year 2 Entry ) I 12 months (Year 3 Entry)
International Diploma in Mass Communications
Awarded by MDIS
● Equip students with more in-depth understanding of specialised Mass Communications subjects in the Print, Broadcast, Advertising and Public Relations
● Practical skills and techniques through action-based training
● Full-time : 7 months I Part-time : 9 months
International Foundation Diploma in Mass Communications
Awarded by MDIS
● Equip students with an overview of the dynamics of mass communications with understanding and exposure to the nature and function of specialised media platforms
● Claimable with $500 SkillsFuture Credit^
● Full-time: 7 months | Part-time: 12 months
^ Terms and conditions apply.